Crypto Facilities lists Futures on cryptocurrencies. Futures are leveraged products which are difficult to understand and may not be suitable for inexperienced investors.
BY TRADING ON CRYPTO FACILITIES, YOU CAN LOSE UP TO YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT. You should not deposit money that you cannot afford to lose. You should seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor and ensure that you have the risk appetite, relevant experience and knowledge before you decide to trade.
When trading on Crypto Facilities, it is your responsibility:
- To familiarize yourself with cryptocurrencies and Crypto Facilities’ cryptocurrency Futures before you start trading;
- To monitor your open positions and to reduce your position or deposit additional margin to avoid a losing position being closed out;
- Not to deposit more than you can afford to lose;
- Not to build positions that are beyond your financial capacity to maintain.
By using the Platform, you acknowledge that you have understood the associated risks and that you accept these risks, in particular that:
- Cryptocurrency is a highly volatile asset class and is based on decentralised monetary protocols which are still in experimental stage and may change at any time;
- Trading the Futures exposes you to market risk. This is the risk that you suffer a loss as a result of a position in the Futures moving against you. If you hold a long position and the cryptocurrency price declines or if you hold a short position and the cryptocurrency price increases, you can lose all of your cryptocurrency or legal tender deposit;
- Trading the Futures exposes you to credit risk. This is the risk that one or more of your counterparties have deposited insufficient collateral into their Account(s) such that you may not receive some or all of the cryptocurrency or legal tender they owe you;
- Trading the Futures exposes you to liquidity risk. This is the risk that you suffer a loss because you cannot close out a Futures position because there is no demand to take the other side of that trade;
- Trading the Futures exposes you to operational risk. This is the risk that you suffer a loss because of a malfunction of the Platform, for example resulting from scheduled or unscheduled downtimes, matching system failure, database failure, cryptocurrency transfer or storage failure, failure or malfunction of the API, hacker attacks or other failure or malfunction;
- Trading the Futures exposes you to regulatory risk. This is the risk that you suffer a loss because we have to restrict or terminate elements of our service in response to regulatory action.